CNC Milling Aluminum 6061-T6 Parts
- Size: 132.4*95.9*34(mm)
- Main Material: Al6061-T6
- Treatment: Hard Anodize
- Method: CNC turning, CNC milling, CNC drilling
- CNC machining process: raw material → heat treatment → CNC milling
- Application fields: Automotive, Automation, Test systems, Sensors, Medical, Sports, Consumer, Home appliance, Electronic, Pumps, Computers, Power and energy, Architecture, Printing, Food, Textile machinery, Optical, Lighting, Security and safety, AOI, SMT equipment, etc
Advantages of CNC Milling Aluminum 6061-T6 Parts
- The processing quality is stable, the processing precision is high, and the repeatability is high, which is suitable for the processing requirements of aircraft.
- The production efficiency is high in the case of multi-variety and small batch production, which can reduce the time for production preparation, machine tool adjustment, and process inspection, and reduces the cutting time due to the use of the optimal cutting amount.
- The number of tooling is greatly reduced, and complex tooling is not required for processing parts with complex shapes. If you want to change the shape and size of the part, you only need to modify the part processing program, which is suitable for new product development and modification.
- It can process complex profiles that are difficult to process by conventional methods and even process some unobservable processing parts.
What can JTR do for CNC Machined Aluminum Parts?
- Material Aluminum: We can process many kinds of aluminum parts by CNC machining (5052 /6061/ 6063 / 2017 / 7075 / etc.)
- Surface Finishing: For better part surface properties, we provide Surface Finishing services. Anodizing, Bead Blasting, Hard Coat Anodizing, Heat-treating, Induction Heat Treating, Laser Etching, Pad Printing, Painting, Parkerizing, Plating, Polishing. Powder Coating, Precious Metal Plating.
- Process Drawing & Samples – Mould making – Die casting – Deburring – Drilling and threading – CNC Machining – Polishing – Surface treatment – Assembly – Quality inspection – Packing – Shipping
- Tolerance: +/-0.018mm
- Equipment: Vertical Machining Center, Vertical Drilling Center, 4-Axis Machining Center, Turning Machine, Drilling Machine, Sawing Machine, Hydraulic Press, Air Leak Tester, CMM
- Preferred formats: JPEG, PDF, PNG, CAD, IGS, UG, Solidworks
- Loading port: Chongqing
- Delivery time: 20-30 days after receiving orders, usually based on customers’ PO QTY
- Note: Above item is only for your reference, not for sales; we only produce custom parts per customer prints