Aluminum Die Casting
Similar to precision plastics injection molding, a die casting part is made by melting metal ingots such as aluminum or zinc into empty cavity of a set die casting mold. After optimized cooling phase to solidify the die casting parts, ejected from the mold and the molding cycle is repeated. Molding duration ranged from few seconds to several minutes can be depent on raw metal ingots material, die casting parts size or weight, mold design.
The basic Aluminium die casting process consists of injecting molten metal under high pressure into a steel mold called a die.
Advantages of Aluminium Pressure Aluminium Die Casting China :
1. the density of adc12 and aluminium is 2.75g/cm^3
2. Aluminium Die Casting Lower costs compared to other processes.
3. Economical – typically production of any number of components from thousands to millions before requiring replacement is possible.
4. Castings with close dimensional control and good surface finish
5. Castings with thin walls, and therefore are lighter in weight