CNC Machining Brass and Copper Parts
In the modern CNC machining industry, CNC machining brass and copper parts have always been the most popular. Copper is the most friendly processing material in CNC machining. Brass is a kind of copper alloy with zinc as the main additive element, presenting the beautiful yellow color. the proportions of zinc and copper can be varied to create a range of brasses with varying properties. Brass has higher malleability than bronze or zinc. Brass is a kind of copper alloy with zinc as the main additive element, presenting the beautiful yellow color. It is one of the most-used materials in the world. In CNC machining, Brass has several features like Low friction, excellent electrical conductivity, golden appearance. Brass is a metal alloy with good machinability and excellent electrical conductivity. Ideal for applications that require low friction, so it can be applied in Jets, Aerospace, Pipe Fittings, Jewelry, Architectural, Marine Hardware, and more industries.
JTR – One of The Most Professional CNC Machining Brass Parts and Components Manufacturer
JTR is a CNC machining manufacturer specializing in CNC machining brass and copper parts. JTR has 10 years of experience in CNC machining, and so we have the most professional techs in providing customers with designing suggestions and handling different kinds of issues in CNC. And we are equipped with 70 latest CNC machining centers, and JTR offers a full range of precision CNC machining services: CNC milling, CNC turning, CNC drilling, and CNC grinding. our brass CNC machining capabilities enable us to deliver quality brass parts and components with high accuracy and precision and are consistent with customer design or drawings specifications.
Advantages of Our CNC Machining Brass part
1. Has high strength, good plasticity, can withstand cold and hot pressure processing well and has good welding and corrosion resistance. Used for condensation and heat dissipation pipes, siphon pipes, serpentine pipes, cooling equipment parts.
2. It has very good plasticity and high strength, good cutting performance, is easy to weld, not stable to general corrosion, but easy to crack. It is one of the most widely used varieties of ordinary brass. Used for complex cold-drawn and deep-drawn parts, such as radiator shells, ducts, bellows, cartridge cases, gaskets, etc.
3. The price is the cheapest, the strength and hardness are high and the plasticity is poor, but it can still withstand the pressure processing well in the hot state, the corrosion resistance in general, and the other properties are similar to H62. Used for general machine parts, welded parts, hot stamping, and hot-rolled parts.
4. It has good mechanical properties, good plasticity in a hot state and good plasticity in a cold state, good machinability, easy brazing and welding, corrosion resistance, but easy to cause corrosion cracking. In addition, the price is cheap, and it is an ordinary brass variety that is used as a habitual offender.
5. It has high strength, toughness, and good anti-friction properties. It has high corrosion resistance in the atmosphere and seawater, but has a tendency to corrode and crack, and has good plasticity under hot conditions. Used to make structural parts that work under friction and seawater corrosion conditions.