CNC Turning Aluminum Parts
CNC Turning in Aluminum – China High-Quality CNC Machining Aluminum Parts
CNC turning for Aluminum is now widely used in many applications, and then there is a developing need for CNC turning aluminum parts, JTR is one of China’s Top Aluminum CNC turning services suppliers. Our CNC center team is working to satisfy our customers’ needs. No matter how complicated the aluminum part will be, we always give our customers the best quality of products in the market.
The advantages and characteristics of aluminum are as follows:
1. Low density. The density of aluminum is about 2.7g/cm3. Its density is only 1/3 of that of iron or copper.
2. High plasticity. Aluminum has good ductility and can be made into various products through pressure processing methods such as extrusion and stretching.
3. Corrosion resistance. Aluminum is a highly negatively charged metal. A protective oxide film will be formed on the surface under natural conditions or anodic oxidation, which has much better corrosion resistance than steel.
4. Easy to strengthen. The strength of pure aluminum is not high, but its strength can be improved by anodizing.
5. Easy surface treatment. Surface treatment can further improve or change the surface properties of aluminum. The aluminum anodizing process is quite mature and stable in operation and has been widely used in the processing of aluminum products.
6. Good conductivity, Easy to recycle.