Chromed & Galvanized
Electroplating has two main purposes, one is anti-corrosion, and the other is beauty, for example, the shiny silver decorative strips, door handles, and door frame trims on our common cars are all chrome-plated parts.
On the one hand, the process can improve the service life by enhancing the anti-corrosion ability, and on the other hand, it can cater to domestic aesthetics. It can be applied in many fields such as the automobile industry, protective decoration field, anti-corrosion field, improved performance, special performance requirements, etc. JTR is able to provide you with the best surface finishing service.
Definition: Chromium is a bright white metal with a bluish tint. The method of plating a layer of chromium on metal or certain non-metals by electrolysis or chemical methods is called chromium plating.
Application: Bright decorative parts, tools, faucets, etc. on home appliances, electronics, and other products.
Features: Chrome-plated rod is an accessory widely used in industrial equipment. It has undergone chrome-plating treatment and is different from ordinary polished rods. There are two types of chrome-plating, ordinary chrome plating and hard chrome plating, and hard chrome plating. It is a better way to increase the surface hardness.
Regarding the advantages of hard chrome plating, the main ones are:
1. Good surface finish;
2. No rust, no rust spots;
3. The original part deforms little during the plating process;
4. If the size of the part is not in place, it can be achieved by adding a few wires of chrome.
Definition: Zinc plating refers to the surface treatment technology that coats a layer of zinc on the surface of the metal, alloy, or other materials for aesthetics and rust prevention.
Application: screws, circuit breakers, industrial supplies, etc.
Advantages of galvanized:
1. Low cost: the cost of hot-dip galvanizing is lower than other coatings.
2. Long-lasting: Galvanized angle steel has the characteristics of smooth appearance, balanced zinc layer, no leakage, no dripping, strong adhesion, and corrosion resistance.
3. Appropriateness: the metallurgical combination of galvanized steel and steel becomes a part of the steel surface, making the durability of the coating more reliable.
4. The toughness of the coating is strong: the galvanized layer is an abnormal metallographic structure, which can withstand mechanical damage during transportation and use.
5. The electroplating protection of each part is galvanized, even if it is weakened or sharp corners and hidden, it can be fully protected.
6. Time-saving: The galvanizing process can be started faster than other coating methods. When asked about the need for on-site installation, brush it.